Our mission is to guide students and alumni as they explore, discover, and connect with their personal and professional goals. The Amica Center for Career Education embraces a comprehensive and wholistic approach to career education and career management.
We espouse the following values:
- Student-centered: We are here for the students and our services, programs, events, and partnerships with employers and faculty reflect this;
- Diversity: We appreciate and value all of the expressions of one’s self and all others; we respect the rights and dignity of ourselves and others;
- Inclusion: We value each and every person with whom we work and see ourselves as part of the greater community;
- Collaboration: We value working with others, because this strengthens relationships and improves outcomes;
- Innovation: We strive to improve and reach for higher and broader levels of impact, and create more effective methods of serving our stakeholders and ourselves; and
- Discovery: We value self-discovery, which promotes personal and professional development.
Our primary goals are:
- 100 percent of our graduating classes will, by six months out after graduation, be employed, furthering their education, or engaged in another formal and intentional post-graduation activity (e.g., service, mission, volunteer);
- 100 percent of students engage in experiential learning during their time at Bryant University;
- To serve all students across all majors and concentrations, across all colleges;
- To create a dynamic career development network that includes students, alumni, Bryant staff and faculty, and employers and other organizations; and
- Students and alumni will learn to competently manage their personal and professional development through our services, programs and events.