Involvement and Sponsorship
Whether you want to develop a stronger campus presence or build a stronger brand at Bryant, we look forward to your partnership.
Amica Center for Career Education
Questions? We're here to help. Contact Patricia Miernicki, Assistant Director of Employer Outreach & Development
Develop a campus presence
- Career fairs: Increase your visibility on campus while promoting employment and internship opportunities.
- Resume reviews: Assist students in preparing for the Career Fair by providing resume critiques.
- Mock Interview Day: Conduct practice interviews, which offer students the opportunity to sharpen their interview skills and get advice.
- Career conversations and panels: Share your insights with students about your industry, organization or career path.
- Informational outreach tables: Gain student visibility in the “Roto,” where most students pass during class periods throughout the day.
- Information sessions: Host a recruiting information session in the Center or present an industry topic or a special project within a classroom setting or student club meeting.
- Student Shadow Program/site visits: Invite a student, or group of students, to your site to learn about your organization, career paths, opportunities and a typical day in your work setting
Build your brand at Bryant
We offer a variety of options to help you build your brand on campus. Please contact Pat Miernicki, Assistant Director of Employer Outreach & Development at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.