Involvement and Sponsorship
Whether you want to develop a stronger campus presence or build a stronger brand at Bryant, we look forward to your partnership.
Develop a campus presence
- Career Fairs: Increase your visibility on campus while promoting employment and internship opportunities.
- Resume Reviews: Assist students in preparing for the Career Fair by providing resume critiques at our Resume Rally, hosted twice per academic year before the Career Fair.
- Career Conversations and Panels: Share your insights with students about your industry, organization or career path.
- Informational Outreach Tables: Gain student visibility in the “Roto,” where most students pass during class periods throughout the day.
- Information Sessions: Host a recruiting information session in the Amica Center, or elsewhere on campus, or present an industry topic or a special project within a classroom setting or student club meeting.
- Student Shadow Program/Site Visits: Invite a student, or group of students, to your site to learn about your organization, career paths, opportunities and a typical day in your work setting
Build your brand at Bryant
We offer a variety of options to help you build your brand on campus. Please contact Pat Miernicki, Associate Director of Employer Relations at email@example.com to learn more.