Recruitment at Bryant
Over the course of the year, we have hundreds of employers recruiting our Wicked Smaht (TM) students through our career fairs, information sessions, networking events, on-campus interviewing, and partnering with us for educational programming.
There are also thousands of employers, seeking Bryant students, who post internships and full-time positions on Bryant's Career Connection powered by Handshake.
- Employers with formal training and leadership development programs typically recruit early in the fall semester.
- Many of these competitive opportunities are open to all majors with the desired skills sets and competencies.
- Research opportunities and APPLY EARLY, through postings in Handshake or directly through the employers in your career field or geographic area of interest.
- Many employers recruiting for accounting, finance, and actuarial math will recruit for opportunities in the fall semester.
- In the spring semester, Handshake postings include more diverse opportunities from a wide variety of organizations, locations, and career fields.
Bryant manages on-campus recruiting through Handshake (Bryant Career Connection). Use it to:
- Review opportunities and employer events posted for Bryant students.
- Apply to positions of interest.
- Respond to interview acceptances and sign-up for campus interviews.
- If you are offered an interview and no longer wish to be considered, please decline the offer and withdraw from the interview.
Off-campus recruiting and job postings
- Employers in a wide variety of industries post opportunities in Handshake but may not conduct interviews on campus due in part to the competitive economy. Opportunities posted in Handshake include postgraduate service programs and fellowships.
- Apply to opportunities by the deadline listed in Handshake. Employers contact selected candidates directly to arrange phone or off-campus interviews. Be sure to follow up and network with contacts!
In addition to participating in Bryant’s on-campus recruiting, you can launch an individual job search using our resources and consultation from our career staff. Regardless of your interests and geographic target, we have the resources and expertise to help you succeed.
Considering graduate school or other postgraduate programs? Use these tools and strategies.