You're already an expert at making connections with classmates, friends of friends, professors and others. Take those skills to the next level by taking advantage of these programs.
- Follow an alumnus on the job through our Shadow Program
- Bryant Alumni Career Link
- Take part in resume reviews and mock interviews during which you'll gain valuable tips and advice from participating employers.
- Employer Information Sessions – Learn first-hand about the company while connecting with a recruiter.
- Find an Internship — 91 percent of Bryant students do one or more internship. Get started with BCC.
- Guest Speakers – Bryant offers numerous guest speakers. For example, in the past year, the campus hosted GE’s Jack Welch and Shark Tank’s Barbara Corcoran.
- Meet with faculty
- Join a campus organization
- LinkedIn — Get started with “Creating a Profile” and “Making Connections.”
- Talk to EVERYONE you know – You never know what it could lead to.
Best Practice Resources