Faculty & Campus Partners
Collaboration is the key to our success. The Center works to develop and support sustainable partnerships with Bryant faculty, Student Affairs and Academic Affairs departments.
Collaborative engagement opportunities
- Shared contacts: Engage in conversation about your corporate & non-profit employer partners, and we will reciprocate. Sharing contacts back and forth ensures that our employer constituencies are connected to all aspects of the Bryant community.
- Employer partner meet and greets: Attend our career fairs, join us for lunch with recruiters, or accompany us to a site visit.
- Programs/events: Our most successful programs are presented in collaboration with our campus partners. Invite us to attend your career-related class presentations and/or corporate-sponsored competitions & events. Also, add us to your syllabus to offer our career expertise on a topic of your choice.
- Information exchange: *COMING SOON* Log onto the Bryant Career Connection (BCC) (username: Bryant password: amicacenter) to find out which employers are recruiting our students for jobs and internships as well as to find a calendar of events. Join our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter and Instagram.
- Online resources: Refer students to our online workshops, downloadable guides and specialized online websites.
- Outcomes: Curious about where students go when they graduate? Refer to the graduation outcomes report or contact us for information specific to your discipline.
- Sample Faculty Reference Letter – National Association of Colleges & Employers
- Can a Career Center Pre-Screen Candidates for an Employer? – National Association of Colleges & Employers
Salary Data Survey data published by the National Association of Colleges & Employers