To secure campus recruiting date(s), please begin by posting all applicable internship and/or full-time opportunities, targeting undergraduate or graduate students, in the Bryant Career Connection (BCC), our online recruiting system. A member of the Recruiting Program staff will be in touch to discuss your specific hiring needs and coordinate your interview date(s).
- Already have a BCC account? Please login here.
- New to BCC? Please review our Employer User Guide, located on the login page, for detailed account creation and posting instructions.
Please refer to the 2019 Recruiting Program Guide to review logistics and other information.
State-of-the-art campus recruiting facilities
- Interviews take place in our corporate suite, which includes up to five interview rooms with wireless access, and a recruiter lounge.
- Our attractive, technology-equipped presentation room is available for student information sessions.
- There are no fees for recruitment or use of facilities.
Skype/video conference interviewing
- Bryant University offers convenient, cost-effective video conference interview capabilities through the use of Skype or other technologies.
- Our office and the university’s Media Services staff will work with you to coordinate arrangements for distance interviews via Skype or videoconferencing.
Information session options
- Schedule an open information session and/or Information table in our Rotunda lobby or Fisher Student Center to generate interest prior to your resume deadline.
- Schedule an information session for your selected interview candidates.
Group information sessions are typically one hour and take place in the presentation room in the Amica Center for Career Education. Contact us for scheduling.
Please contact David Lynch, Director of Catering, (401) 232-649, to order any refreshments for your information session. Billing will be coordinated with your organization.