Post an Opportunity
Interested in posting a position targeting an undergraduate, master's candidate or recent alumnus?
We invite you to use the Bryant Career Connection (BCC), our online recruiting system for posting jobs for graduating seniors, masters’ candidates and recent alumni (0-5 years out), as well as internship opportunities for students. Get started here.
- New to BCC? Please review our Employer User Guide , located on the login page, for detailed account creation and posting instructions.
- All account/posting request(s) will be placed in pending until reviewed and approved by Recruiting Program staff.
- Updates regarding the status of account/posting request(s) will occur between 24-48 hours of submission.
Interested in on-campus recruiting?
Learn more about our on-campus recruiting program here .
Interested in posting a part-time job?
There are 2 ways to share your part-time job opportunities:
- Post your position on Bryant Career Connection (BCC) and/or
- Email the position description and application method to Patty Farhat in the Financial Aid Office for posting on the student jobs board.
*Please note only positions that payments are processed through a W2 or a 1099 form will be approved. Positions that pay in cash will not be accepted.
To reach experienced candidates
We are happy to list position(s) targeting an alumnus with 5+ years of experience in our weekly Job Source e-Newsletter. Please email the position description and application method to email@example.com .