Services for Alumni
We welcome recent alumni (0-5 years out) to use our services free of charge. These services include:
- Bryant Career Connection (BCC): Apply for positions targeting recent graduates. Request an account.
- Career coaching: Meet with a career coach for a resume review or to discuss career changes, job search strategies or considering advanced degrees. Email or call to schedule a phone or in-person appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org; 401-232-6090.
- Career assessment: Explore your interests, skills, values and personality. We offer a career assessment that you can take online. No appointment necessary.
- Career and graduate school fairs: You are welcome to attend our fall and spring career fairs. Please visit the BCC calendar of events for details.
- Bryant Alumni Career Link: This network of Bryant alumni connects you to volunteers willing to assist with informational interviewing, job shadowing, job search advice, graduate school advice, and more.
- Best practice Guides and Resources
- Continuing education: The Executive Development Center offers short-term, fee-based certifications to enhance your expertise.
For alumni 5+ years out, services are offered in collaboration with our Alumni Engagement office. Learn more.