Services for Alumni
We welcome recent alumni (0-5 years out) to use our services free of charge. These services include:
- Bryant Career Connection (BCC): Apply for positions targeting recent graduates. Request an account.
- Career coaching: Meet with a career coach for a resume review or to discuss career changes, job search strategies or considering advanced degrees. Email or call to schedule a phone or in-person appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org; 401-232-6090.
- Career assessment: Explore your interests, skills, values and personality. We offer a career assessment that you can take online. No appointment necessary.
- Career and graduate school fairs: You are welcome to attend our fall and spring career fairs. Please visit the BCC calendar of events for details.
- Bryant Alumnifire: This network of Bryant alumni connects you to volunteers willing to assist with informational interviewing, job shadowing, job search advice, graduate school advice, and more.
- Best practice Guides and Resources
- Continuing education: The Executive Development Center offers short-term, fee-based certifications to enhance your expertise.
For alumni 5+ years out, services are offered in collaboration with our Alumni Engagement office. Learn more.
For members of the Class of 2020, please let us what you are doing post Bryant, by filling out the post graduation survey.