Nearly 30,000 Bryant students and alumni have profiles on LinkedIn. Join the community, build your professional identity, make connections and find jobs/internships.
Why use LinkedIn?
- Increases visibility to hiring managers, recruiters, and other decision makers
- Builds your professional networking contacts, who are crucial to your job search
- Takes your resume to the next level showcasing examples of work, references, skills and more
- Allows you to research industries, companies, and positions of interest
Tips to a great profile
- Get a professional LinkedIn photo. Look for free LinkedIn photo booth at the Bryant career fair.
- Change your headline content, the information about YOU that appears under your name.
- Complete your profile using your resume content.
- Add the extras: images of your work, recommendations, group members and skills.
- Use the “Find Alumni” tool to look for best practice profiles.
- Meet with a career coach to have your LinkedIn profiled critiqued.
Best Practice Resources