We are dedicated to educating and empowering you to choose a major, discover career goals, find an internship, prepare search tools, learn about graduate school, interview for opportunities and more.
Here are some of the ways we help you build your skills and knowledge in preparation for transitioning from college student to new professional:
- Career counseling. Counselors are available to help you at every level of your career development including: selecting a major, concentration, or minor; exploring career options; writing and reviewing employment documents; searching for summer jobs and internships; preparing for senior year job search or graduate school search and more. Make an appointment today.
- We offer a variety of self-assessment tools to assist with major and career selection.
- Career planning courses. Courses assist students with exploring major and career options (CPC 101) and search strategies for internships, jobs and graduate school (CPC 201).
- Events and workshops cover topics related to majors, concentrations, industries and careers.
- Internships are a critical component to your education at Bryant and your transition to a career. We will help you secure the right professional experience for you.
- Graduate school advising. Find out how to move to the next level of your education beyond Bryant.
- Our Recruiting Program connects seniors and full-time graduate students to over 400 companies annually.
- Mock interviews are conducted by appointment to help you improve your skills and increase your confidence.
- Resume writing/critiquing service. Resumes and other employment documents are critiqued within 24 hours. Documents can be dropped off or emailed to email@example.com.
- Head to the Bryant Alumni Career Link for a network of Bryant alumni volunteers interested in assisting you.
- Electronic resources and guides are available for research and exploration; hard - copy resources are available in the Center's library.