Bryant's College of Arts and Sciences and the College of Business offer a variety of degrees that can lead to career success. MyPath@Bryant offers programs and services to help you make an educated choice about your major and career.
- Schedule an appointment with a career coach.
- Consider taking a career assessment to help you clarify your interests, strengths and values
- Enroll in CPC 101: Exploring Major and Career Options, a five-session, noncredit course.
- Connect with a MyPath mentor to learn how fellow students decided their major and minor.
- Follow an alum on the job through the Shadow Program.
- Learn about different careers from Bryant alumni through the Alumni/Student Career Link.
- Analyze your classes. What are you good at? What are you enjoying?
- Talk to faculty in degree programs you are considering.
- Review the Undergraduate Course Catalog for course descriptions and requirements.
- Join Bryant clubs/organizations. Many host guest speakers.
- Review internship/job descriptions on the BCC (Bryant Career Connection).
- Meet regularly with your Academic Advisor.
- Attend the MyPath Showcase which connects you with faculty and peers for advice on degree programs offered at Bryant.
Best Practice Resources