INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS:
The Spring Career & Internship Fair 2013 will feature employers from a variety of organizations and industries, including representatives who are Bryant alumni.
Bryant University students from all years and majors are encouraged to attend the Fair to speak with employers offering full-time opportunities, internships, summer jobs, and career information.
- Learn about spring or anticipated recruiting opportunities.
- Learn about internship options for summer or fall.
- Network with employers to learn about departments, career paths and potential contacts related to your interests.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Bryant Students Register on Banner.
Pre-registration Deadline – Monday, February 25th at midnight.
- Advance registration is recommended
- Go to MyPortalBanner/Secure Area/Personal Information (register in Amica Center Events)
- Click on “Career & Internship Fair 2013 Registration”
- By pre-registering, you will receive Fair updates in advance and have a professional looking nametag prepared for your arrival
- Walk-in registration is also available
DETAILS AT A GLANCE:
Hours/Location: 5:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. - The MAC - Malcom Chace Athletic Center
- You may arrive beginning at 4:00 p.m. to pick up your nametag and review the Directory of Participants
- You may arrive at any time during the Fair; leave adequate time to meet with employers.
- Bring at least 20 copies of your resume.
- Need a Resume Critique? See important details and deadlines below.
Approximately 80+ employers and service programs are expected to attend.
Information on participating employers:
- The Fair Directory, describing current and anticipated opportunities, will be available on the day of the Fair. Advanced copies may be available for your reference, in the Amica Center, a few days prior to the Fair.
- Postings for employers participating in recruiting or interviewing through the Amica Center will also be listed in BCC.
- A list of organizations will be posted on the wall outside the Amica Center.
HOW TO PREPARE:
How to Prepare for the Career & Internship Fair – don’t miss this quick prep session!
This 30 minute workshop will provide you with tips and strategies to network effectively and make a great impression on employers. Location: Amica Center Presentation Room.
- Wednesday, 2/20, 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, 2/21, 3:00 p.m.
- Monday, 2/25, 1:00 p.m.
Review helpful Online Resources
RESUME CRITIQUES / DEADLINES - PREPARE AHEAD
If you need a resume critique in advance of the Fair, you must prepare ahead!
Resume Reviews and Deadlines: Prepare Your Resume Early...don't wait!
Drop-off Critique Service:
- Drop off your resume for a critique as part of our resume critique service. Resumes are ready for pick-up after 3:00 p.m., 24-48 hours after drop-off.
- Final Deadline for Resume Drop-Off: Friday, February 22 at 4:00 p.m.
- Resumes dropped-off by 2/22 will be ready for pick-up by Tuesday, 2/26
- Resumes dropped-off AFTER the deadline will be available the day following the Fair after 3:00 p.m.
Resumania: Resume Critique Hours in the Amica Center:
- Friday, February 15, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 19, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Stop by the Amica Center for a resume review by a career counselor or employer volunteer. First-come, first-served; no advance appointment necessary.
- Stop by the Amica Center for Career Education, call us at 232-6090, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our valued Corporate Sponsors of the
Career & Internship Fair 2013!