For Full Time Graduating Seniors & Full Time Masters Students
More than 400 organizations typically participate in Bryant’s Recruiting Program each year to access a pool of highly sought after candidates with strong academic backgrounds and practical knowledge of the working environment.
On-Campus Recruiting: mid October to early December and late January to late April. Contact us early for best availability.
Off-Campus Resume Referral / Job Postings: year-round job postings and resume referral system - see HOW TO POST A JOB .
As member of NACE, the National Association of Colleges and Employers, we adhere to the NACE principles for professional standards. To review the guidelines, click here.
Recruiting at a Glance:
- Contact Kathy Clarkin , Manager of Recruiting or Nancy Friel , Recruiting Assistant, to discuss your hiring needs and schedule an on-campus recruitment visit.
- Email your position descriptions appropriate for graduating seniors (December or May grads) and full time graduate students to the above contacts.
- Appropriate opportunities are posted in the Bryant Career Connection (BCC), our online recruitment system powered by Experience, Inc./eRecruiting.
- You will receive a confirmation email regarding your recruiting visit and important deadlines.
- Resumes of qualified students are forwarded to employers via BCC by the pre-determined deadline.
- After notifying us of your candidate selections, we will coordinate and confirm all interview scheduling details.
State of the Art Recruiting Facilities
- Interviews take place in our corporate suite, which includes up to 8 interview rooms with wireless access, and a recruiter lounge.
- Our attractive, technology-equipped presentation room is available for student information sessions.
- There are no fees for recruitment or use of facilities.
Employers may conduct an information session for students prior to scheduled on-campus interviews.
- Sessions allow you to meet with selected candidates prior to interviews or educate potential candidates prior to the resume deadline.
- Meeting with students in an informal atmosphere provides an ideal opportunity to better acquaint them with your organization and opportunities.
- Sessions typically take place in the corporate presentation room in the Amica Center for Career Education and are typically one hour in duration.
- Scheduling : Contact Nancy Friel, Recruiting Assistant at (401) 232-6353 or email@example.com .
- Catering : A full catering menu is accessible online. Please contact David Lynch, Director of Catering – Sodexho at firstname.lastname@example.org or (401) 232 - 6493 to order any refreshments for your information session. Billing will be coordinated directly with your organization.
Off-Campus Recruiting / Job Postings -
For Graduating Seniors and Masters Candidates
- Contact us to post a position and arrange for an online resume collection and/or online application at your website
- Appropriate full time, paid opportunities are posted in our online jobs system (BCC).
- Students submit resumes and cover letters to you via the BCC system and/or are directed to apply on your web site by your specified deadline.
- The system forwards the requested candidate documents to you in one bundle at the deadline or as submitted, per your request.
Off-campus interviews for selected students are arranged directly between the employer and the candidate, and are conducted at the employer's location.
Should you decide to interview on campus, contact us for scheduling.
HOW TO POST A JOB:
Email the opportunity to Kathy Clarkin, email@example.com or Nancy Friel, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 401.232.6353 to discuss your needs .
Include the following information:
- Brief company overview with address, website, etc.
- Position description
- Desired qualifications; skills sets and/or majors; preference for bachelors &/or masters candidates
- Location of position
- Application process
- Contact for receipt of resumes (name, title, phone, email)
- URL and Job Requisition # if online application is required
- Preferred resume/application deadline
- Prefer receipt of resumes in one bundle at the deadline or as submitted.
Appropriate positions will be listed in our online job/recruiting system known as BCC, the Bryant Career Connection. Candidates submit resumes by the deadline and apply online (if required). The BCC system forwards resumes to you in one bundle at the deadline or as submitted, per your request.
Job Postings - Alumni
- Forward opportunities to email@example.com for posting in the Job Source Bulletin, emailed weekly to over 1500 alumni.
Video Conference Interviewing
Interview Bryant students from your location!
- As a leader in technology, Bryant University offers convenient, cost effective video conference interview capabilities through the use of Tandeberg, Polycom, Windows Live Messenger or Skype technologies.
- The university’s Media Services staff will work with you to coordinate all arrangements for distance interviews via videoconferencing.
- For further information, contact Kathy Clarkin, Manager, Recruiting at (401) 232-6091 or firstname.lastname@example.org