Welcome Bryant Alumni! The Amica Center for Career Education is committed to working with you whether you are just starting your career, assessing your current situation or next step, or interested in assisting Bryant students with their career plans.
Ways to Assist Us:
- Participate in our Alumni/Student Shadow Program
The Bryant Alumni/Student Shadow Program takes place during Winter Break (December 2012-January 2013). This program enables students to observe Bryant alumni in professional work environments, allowing students to gain insiders' perspectives on different career fields.
- Present on Campus in Alumni Career Panels
- Participate in Student/Alumni Networking Events
- Participate in our Annual Career Fair
- Participate as an Employer with our Recruiting Program or Academic Internship Program
Ways We Can Assist You:
- Career Counseling
- Career Assessment Testing
- Resume/Cover Letter Critiquing
- Mock Interviews
- Graduate School Advising
- Online Resources
- Resource Library
- A Variety of Workshops, Programs and Special Events
- "The Job Source"
(Weekly email newsletter of full time employment postings)
To contact us, please call 401-232-6090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Alumni Relations