Career Fair Registration
We welcome your participation in our annual Spring Career and Internship Fair on February 25, 2015
The Spring Career and Internship Fair is sold out.
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I set up my display?
You may set up beginning at 4 p.m. before the Fair. During that time a buffet dinner will be available to you.
Can I request an electrical outlet or equipment?
Electrical outlets are available in limited quantities and will be provided first-come, first-served; indicate any such requests in your online registration. Wireless access is available should you wish to bring a laptop.
How do I ship or return materials?
Shipping in advance: Advise Nancy Friel, recruiting assistant ( firstname.lastname@example.org) that you will be shipping materials. Label and send shipping materials to:
Amica Center for Career Education
1150 Douglas Pike
Smithfield, RI 02917-1284
ATTENTION: CAREER FAIR – Nancy Friel
Return of materials: All materials to be returned to your organization by our shipping department must have a pre-addressed shipping label, including your account number, completed by your organization. We are unable to ship materials without this information. Please supply a label for each package you plan to return by your carrier. We are not responsible for materials left behind without pre-arrangements for shipping.
How many organizations will be able to participate?
Space restrictions require us to limit participation to 90-100 organizations.
How many students will attend?
Career Fair attendance ranges from 600-700 students (undergraduate and graduate students).
How do I learn more about the academic offerings at Bryant?
Learn more here.
The Spring Career & Internship Fair will be held on February 25, 2015, from 5-7 p.m.
TO REGISTER go to Banner > Secure Area > Personal Information > Amica Center > Career & Internship Fair
All students are welcome. No matter your year or major, consider attending the fair.
- Learn about recruiting opportunities in advance of resume deadlines.
- Find out about anticipated internship and job opportunities.
- Meet with employers to learn about other departments and potential opportunities.
First impressions count! Professional dress is required.
You may arrive beginning at 4 p.m. to pick up a nametag and review a directory of participants. If you arrive later, be sure to leave adequate time to meet with employers.
- Step 1: READ the online Resume Workshop and write your 1 st draft resume
- Step 2: REVIEW with a career professional during Quick Questions/Resume Reviews every day Monday-Friday 2-4PM (walk-in - 1 st come, 1 st served)
- Step 3: RESUMANIA (Final Draft Resume reviews with an employer) Tuesdays: (2/3; 2/10; 2/17) 2:00-3:00 pm ; Wednesdays: (2/4; 2/11; 2/18) 4:00-6:00 pm (walk-in - 1 st come, 1 st served)
- Approximately 90+ organizations are expected to attend the fair.
- The Fair Directory, describing current and anticipated opportunities, will be available the day of the fair. Participating employers, as well as those that recruit and interview through the Amica Center, will also be listed in BCC.
- Most employers will have ongoing opportunities throughout the year; plan to speak with as many organizations as possible regarding both current and anticipated needs. Ask questions about all career areas and potential contacts related to your interests.
How to prepare
- Grab and go guide: “Career Fair Tips to Success”
- Quick Prep Online Workshop
- Watch our YouTube videos: "Bryant Career Fair: Amica Center Insider” and “Bryant University Career Fair - Linking Talent with Leadership”
- Career Spots: “Career Fair Success”