Career Fair Registration
We welcome your participation in our annual Fall Career & Graduate School Fair on Sept. 23, 2014.
For employersEmployer registration
Grad school registration
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register?
- When registration begins, click on the appropriate link and complete the online registration form.
- You will receive initial confirmation that you have submitted a registration that is pending approval. After reviewing your online registration, we will email an additional registration confirmation to approved participants.
- We will determine participation of organizations and graduate schools based on space availability and an appropriate mix of industries, opportunities and programs.
What is the registration fee?Employers, For-Profit / Graduate schools:
- Early bird: $195 through July 21
- Regular rate: $225 July 22-Aug. 29
What does my registration fee include?
The fee covers the cost of participation for two representatives and includes a table, two chairs, signage and a buffet dinner for both representatives. Additional signage must fit on top of, or behind, the 6-foot table.
Additional representatives: $25 per person (up to two) for all participating organizations.
To prepare for space and catering needs, all representatives must be registered in advance through the online registration system.
What is the registration deadline and payment process?
Registration deadline: August 29, 2014
- You may process payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or AMEX) as part of the online registration or print an invoice at the end of the online registration and submit payment by check.
- Credit card information will not be processed until we confirm your registration. If paying by check, do not forward payment until your registration has been confirmed/approved.
- Confirmed registrants that have not paid will be wait-listed until payment is received. Payment deadline for confirmed registrants is August 29, 2014 .
When can I set up my display?
You may set up beginning at 4 p.m. before the Fair. During that time a buffet dinner will be available to you.
Can I request an electrical outlet or equipment?
Electrical outlets are available in limited quantities and will be provided first-come, first-served; indicate any such requests in your online registration. Wireless access is available should you wish to bring a laptop.
How do I ship or return materials?
Shipping in advance: Advise Nancy Friel, recruiting assistant ( email@example.com) that you will be shipping materials. Label and send shipping materials to:
Amica Center for Career Education
1150 Douglas Pike
Smithfield, RI 02917-1284
ATTENTION: CAREER FAIR – Nancy Friel
Return of materials: All materials to be returned to your organization by our shipping department must have a pre-addressed shipping label, including your account number, completed by your organization. We are unable to ship materials without this information. Please supply a label for each package you plan to return by your carrier. We are not responsible for materials left behind without pre-arrangements for shipping.
How many organizations will be able to participate?
Space restrictions require us to limit participation to 90-100 organizations.
How many students will attend?
Career Fair attendance ranges from 600-700 students (undergraduate and graduate students).
How do I learn more about the academic offerings at Bryant?
Learn more here.
Save the date! The Fall Career & Graduate School Fair will be held September 23, 2014.
All students are welcome. No matter your year or major, consider attending the fair.
- Research graduate schools and programs.
- Learn about recruiting opportunities in advance of resume deadlines.
- Find out about anticipated internship and job opportunities.
- Meet with employers to learn about other departments and potential opportunities.
First impressions count! Professional dress is required.
- Bring at least 20 copies.
- Use our Resume Guide to get started.
- Need a resume critique? See important details and deadline below.
You may arrive beginning at 4 p.m. to pick up a nametag and review a directory of participants. If you arrive later, be sure to leave adequate time to meet with employers.
Resume critiques and deadline
- Approximately 90+ organizations are expected to attend the fair.
- The Fair Directory, describing current and anticipated opportunities, will be available the day of the fair. Participating employers, as well as those that recruit and interview through the Amica Center, will also be listed in BCC.
- Most employers will have ongoing opportunities throughout the year; plan to speak with as many organizations as possible regarding both current and anticipated needs. Ask questions about all career areas and potential contacts related to your interests.
How to prepare
- Grab and go guide: “Career Fair Tips to Success”
- Quick Prep Online Workshop
- Watch our YouTube videos: "Bryant Career Fair: Amica Center Insider” and “Bryant University Career Fair - Linking Talent with Leadership”
- Career Spots: “Career Fair Success”