Career Fair Registration
For StudentsThe Spring Career Fair will be held February 24, 2016, from 5-7:30 p.m.
All students are welcome. No matter your year or major, consider attending the fair.
- Learn about recruiting opportunities in advance of resume deadlines.
- Find out about anticipated internship and job opportunities.
- Meet with employers to learn about other departments and potential opportunities.
First impressions count! Professional dress is required.
You may arrive beginning at 4 p.m. to pick up a nametag and review a directory of participants. If you arrive later, be sure to leave adequate time to meet with employers.
- Step 1: READ the online Resume Workshop and write your 1 st draft resume
- Step 2: REVIEW with a career professional during Quick Questions/Resume Reviews every day Monday-Friday 2-4PM (walk-in - 1 st come, 1 st served)
- Approximately 90+ organizations are expected to attend the fair.
- The Fair Directory, describing current and anticipated opportunities, will be available the day of the fair. Participating employers, as well as those that recruit and interview through the Amica Center, will also be listed in BCC.
- Most employers will have ongoing opportunities throughout the year; plan to speak with as many organizations as possible regarding both current and anticipated needs. Ask questions about all career areas and potential contacts related to your interests.
How to prepare
- Grab and go guide: “Career Fair Tips to Success”
- Quick Prep Online Workshop
- Watch our YouTube videos: "Bryant Career Fair: Amica Center Insider” and “Bryant University Career Fair - Linking Talent with Leadership”
- Career Spots: “Career Fair Success”