Post an Opportunity
For graduating seniors and master's candidates
Email the opportunity to Nancy Friel, recruiting assistant, or call (401) 232-6353 to discuss your needs.
Include the following:
- Brief company overview; address; website
- Position title; description
- Desired qualifications; skills sets and/or majors
- Preference for bachelor's and/or master's candidates
- Location(s) of position
- Application process
- Contact for receipt of resumes (name, title, address, phone, email)
- Preferred resume/application deadline
- Preference for receipt of resumes in one bundle at the deadline or as submitted.
- URL and job requisition # if online application is required.
- Are you interested in conducting interviews on campus?
- Work authorization status requirements, if any.
Appropriate positions will be listed in our online job/recruiting system known as BCC.
- Candidates submit resumes by the deadline and apply online (if required).
- BCC forwards resumes to you in one bundle at the deadline or as submitted, per your request.
Should you wish to interview on campus as part of our recruiting program contact us to discuss your needs and schedule a campus interview day.
BCC / eRecruiting system linked access
Employers with linked/direct access to the Experience/eRecruiting System may enter positions directly into BCC or email opportunities directly to Bryant.
- Any positions entered directly will be placed in holding until reviewed and approved by the recruiting or internship staff.
- Note that alumni do not have access to BCC. Positions for alumni should be sent to email@example.com for inclusion in the Job Source Bulletin.
- Contact us directly for questions regarding direct or linked access to BCC.
Academic year and summer internships
Email the position description to Patty Farhat in the Financial Aid Office, for posting on the student jobs board.
Email short-term opportunities to Daphney Joseph, Assistant Director, Center for Student Involvement. Semester-long volunteer opportunities may also be reviewed for academic credit.
Alumni and experienced candidates
Email the position description and application method to firstname.lastname@example.org for posting in the next edition of Job Source Bulletin, emailed weekly to over 1,500 alumni.