Services for Alumni
As an alumnus of Bryant University, you have access to our services for life.
We hope you will take advantage of the following:
- Career counseling: Meet with us to discuss career changes, job search strategies, re-entering the workforce or pursuing advanced degrees. Both phone and in-person appointments are available.
- Self-assessment: We offer a variety of career assessments that you can take online after speaking with a counselor.
- Employment document critiques: We'll critique your resume, cover letter and other career-related documents within 24 hours. You can email documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them off at the center.
- Mock interviews: During this one-hour appointment, we'll review your interview skills through an interview tailored to the position you are pursuing. Mock Interviews are videotaped and your performance is critiqued by a counselor.
- Career and Graduate School Fairs: You may attend our fall Career and Graduate School Fair and our Spring Career and Internship Fair. See Events & Workshops for details.
- Bryant Alumni Career Link: This network of Bryant alumni connects you directly to volunteers willing to assist you with informational interviewing, job shadowing, job search advice, graduate school advice, and more.
- Continuing education: The Executive Development Center has short-term, fee-based certifications that you can take advantage of when trying to enhance your expertise beyond your current education.