Services for Alumni
For recent alumni (0-5 years out)
- Bryant Career Connection (BCC): Review and/or apply for positions targeting recent graduates (0-3 years out). Log in or request an account here.
- Career coaching: Meet with a career coach to discuss career changes, job search strategies, re-entering the workforce or pursuing advanced degrees. Phone and in-person appointments are available.
- Self-assessment: We offer a variety of career assessments that you can take online after speaking with a career coach.
- Employment document critiques: We'll critique your resume, cover letter and other career-related documents within 48 hours. Please email documents to email@example.com.
- Mock interviews: During this one-hour appointment, we'll review your interview skills through an interview tailored to the position you are pursuing. Mock interviews are videotaped and your performance is critiqued.
- Career and Graduate School Fairs: You are welcome to attend our fall and spring career fairs. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Bryant Alumni Career Link: This network of Bryant alumni connects you to volunteers willing to assist with informational interviewing, job shadowing, job search advice, graduate school advice, and more.
- Continuing education: The Executive Development Center offers short-term, fee-based certifications to enhance your expertise.
For seasoned professionals (5+ years out)
We have developed agreements with four Bryant alumni — each a certified executive and/or career coach who has been vetted — to work with fellow alumni on a range of career issues. This is a fee-based service with special rates negotiated for the Bryant community. Learn more.